Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Best Price - Shop Fox W1830 1/8 HP Single Phase 3-Speed 260/362/409 CFM Hanging Air Filter with Remote Control and Timer

Product Description

This little unit finishes off the job that most dust collectors only start. Turn this filter on while you work and set the timer to run after you leave the shop and it will continue to clean the air of the fine particles that might otherwise find a home where you don't want them.


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #18521 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Shop Fox
  • Model: W1830
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 10.00" h x20.00" w x17.00" l,

Features

  • 1/8 Horsepower, 120-Volt, Single Phase, CSA Certified
  • Airflow Capacity: 260, 362, and 409 CFM
  • 3 Speeds: 1200, 1400 and 1750 RPM
  • 20-Inch W x 17-Inch D x 10-Inch H
  • Weighs 31 pounds

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

11 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
5First impression
By Stephen J Keathley
I've only had this product for a few hours, but first impressions exceed expectations. I bought this for a 20x20x8 wood shop based on the reviews. I installed it tonight and gave it a good test.

First of all, the unit came well packaged and appears to be solidly built. It comes with everything you need to hang it including hooks and chains. The first thing I noticed was how quiet and smooth it runs even on high speed. Now for the test.

After I hung it and turned it on I proceeded to give my shop a good cleaning. I have a big project I've been working on this week and the shop was a mess with sawdust everywhere. The first thing I did was blow all the fine dust off of everything using my air compressor. Then I proceeded to vacuum up all the sawdust on the floor. Finally I swept the rest of the floor and vacuumed up the pile. Elapsed time start to finish about 30 minutes

The 1830 was running the whole time. First thing I noticed, is that when I was done, the usual remnant layer of fine dust was missing. Second, the outer filter had turned from snow white, to medium tan.

I almost went with a Jet unit costing $150 more, but this unit seems to be perfectly sized for my small shop and works great. According to the calculations it will change the air in the shop every 7 1/2 minutes.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Shop air filter
By Dean
The size is just right for a small shop. My shop is in my basement so I was concerned about noise level and vibration since it would hang from the floor joists. The fan motor is well balanced and it is very quiet. Clear instruction manual and all hardware is included to mount the unit. The remote control and delayed turn-off are nice extras.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4quiet, inexpensive, not real powerul but will keep the dust down for you.
By David
The price is right, and the unit is quieter than I expected. I'm sort of wishing I'd gotten a more powerful unit, but then I'd expect it would be louder, so, it's going to work fine. It is well made, and it appears I won't have any problems getting replacement filters.


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment