Monday, February 10, 2014

Best Price - Stanley Bostitch Electric Full Strip 20 Sheet Capacity Stapler With Anti-Jam Mechanism (02210)

Product Description

Delivers virtually non-stop stapling ease. Optical trip firing provides fast stapling and the AntiJam floating core is designed to eliminate staple jams. Staples up to 20 sheets. Plastic and metal construction. 1/2" throat depth. Front loads a full strip (210) 1/4" standard staples. Five-foot six-inch cord. Putty. Manufacturer's seven-year warranty. All sheet capacities are based on 20-lb.bond.

Features and Benefits

  • Staples up to 20 sheets of paper
  • Loads 210 standard staples
  • Low staple indicator light
  • UL listed
  • Floating core designed to eliminate staple jams


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #968 in Office Product
  • Size: 20
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: BOSTITCH
  • Model: 02210
  • Published on: 2009-01-01
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 6.63" h x2.38" w x8.63" l,1.35 pounds

Features

  • AntiJam floating core eliminates staple jams
  • Impulse driven design for non-stop stapling ease.
  • Low staple indicator light.
  • 20 sheet stapling capacity.
  • Optical trip mechanism recognizes paper feed

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

29 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
5Solid Construction and Dependable...
By Juan Sonera
After years of using a manual stapler, I broke down and purchased an electric one. I process an enormous amount of paperwork and go thru a strip of staples on a daily basis. This simple device has been a life saver! It saves me a great deal of time and aggravation. Solidly constructed and has yet to jam.

21 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
5Always works
By P. Richard Greten
I have owned this stapler for over a year. It always works and never jams, even though I have given it plenty of reason to do so. It uses an electro-magnetic plunger which is very fast and extremely powerful. It is a bit loud, but I can put up with that for dependability. I am very happy with this product.

21 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
1The stapler only lasted three months
By csmiller
I bought this product to use in my third grade classroom. It does look bullet proof. The stapling mechanism lasted about a year. I, too, thought I just got a lemon, so I re-ordered the same product. The second one lasted about three months. I don't do heavy stapling, usually no more than 5 sheets at a time. I find it is a bit difficult to get the drawer open so that you can reload it, also.


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment