Monday, February 10, 2014

Best Price - NuMax SFR2190 21 Degree Framing Nailer

Product Description

SFR2190 Features: -Framing nailer.-360 Adjustable exhaust.-Finger depth adjustment.-Ergonomically designed comfort grip.-No-mar pad.-Anti-dry-cycle mechanism.-Interchangeable triggers. Includes: -Oil and wrenches included. Construction: -Magnesium construction. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 20.75'' H x 15'' W x 5.75'' D. Warranty: -1 Year limited warranty.


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3529 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: NuMax
  • Model: SFR2190
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 20.75" h x15.00" w x5.75" l,

Features

  • 1 Year Warranty
  • Depth Adjust
  • Air Filter
  • High Quality Internal Parts
  • Hardened Driver Blade

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

20 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
5Impressive.. Most Impressive.
By 1 Man Army
Very impressive nailer. Purchased this nailer to build a shed. I had originally purchased a different nailer from a discount brick and mortar chain. When unpacked, gun did not have the features advertised such as a single shot trigger. As I am a novice nailer and not looking to nail my foot to the floor or worse, the gun was quickly returned. I saw this gun while doing a search. Liked the features, reviews, and the price. I was able to get this from a major brick and mortar home improvement center at a considerably lower price including shipping. That said, this gun is impressive. Dual triggers (single shot is factory installed, bump trigger is included in box to be switched in as desired), depth adjustment, abiility to see when nail supply is running low, and simplistic operation. No jams as of yet firing 2 3/8 full round nails. Excellent penetration. I see guns with similar features selling for a lot more. If you're a contractor maybe it might make sense to pay more. Maybe. But if you're a DIY'er looking for a good gun for occassional use, this gun makes a lot more sense. UPDATE- Utilized this gun to quickly build a small modular protective shed for my generator during Hurricane Sandy. Had my first jam. Easily cleared and kept on rocking. Great purchase.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
4Great nailer, especially for the price
By Chuck
This is a great all-around framing nailer, especially for the price. I've used this for two DIY roofing projects and I have no qualms about using it for the next series of projects I have lined up. So far, no jams to speak of and it shoots high end nails as well as HF cheapies. It's a framing nailer -- it shoots nails fast and accurately. As a homeowner (even one doing tear-down and re-framing), it's hard to go wrong with this choice. I also have a palm nailer and I barely use it with this thing around.

Two cons: 1) It does bleed a bit more air than it's higher end competition; 2) It seems pretty fussy about toenailing. For the price, I don't care. I wouldn't use this on a job site, but then I wouldn't use a $100 nailer if I was a pro.

(Why are there multiple reviews here calling it a finishing nailer?)

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
4Numax = Freeman
By Bryn Nealis
Check out the images or websites, or change the first letter of the part number from S to F. Both Freeman and Numax are exactly the same products, but somehow these have lower ratings. Save yourself some money and buy the same thing for less.


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment