Monday, February 10, 2014

Best Price - BOSTITCH EHF1838K Engineered Hardwood Flooring Stapler

Product Description

Includes 18-Gauge Engineered Flooring Stapler - EHF1838K, Carrying Case, No-Mar Tips, Installation Block


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3923 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Black
  • Brand: BOSTITCH
  • Model: EHF1838K
  • Published on: 2011-01-01
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 2.30" h x1.50" w x6.30" l,.38 pounds

Features

  • Adjustable knobs allow for tool-free adjustment 5/16 - 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 - 5/8 inches for engineered hardwood and engineered bamboo.
  • Over-molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability
  • Muffled rear exhaust to direct air away from workspace
  • Non-Marring trip tips so you don't accidentally damage the flooring
  • Easy sight tongue engagement so you hit the pocket every time

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
4Juleighb3
By rrrrrr
Great stapler!Using it to install 3/8" engineered hardwood in the entire upstairs. Very easy to use. After very few adjustments, it sets the staple at the perfect depth.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Worked flawlessly for me
By Jeff
I used this stapler to put down ~400ft^2 of engineered hickory flooring. It was easy enough to setup. The adjustable cleat has lots of degrees of freedom, but once I set it up, it never moved or required any adjustment throughout the job. I like that the safety won't engage when the clip is empty preventing dry-fires. The drive depth was consistent from start to finish. I have an adjustable regulator on the hose end and once I dialed it in, I never had to touch it even after starting/stopping over multiple evenings. Though the magnesium makes it light, it still feels solid and well built. I'm happy with my purchase.

8 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
4Works Great
By motoman
This tool works great. Just layed about 500 square foot of flooing without any issue or trouble from the Bostitch stapler. I think the bad reviews that customers have wrote about this product is a classic case of, YOU HAVE TO BE SMARTER THAN THE TOOL YOU ARE WORKING WITH.


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment