Monday, February 10, 2014

Best Price - DEWALT DWFP12231 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit

Product Description

The new DEWALT DWFP12231 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit is an excellent tool with many enticing qualities. It features a long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface. The magnesium body delivers a strong and lightweight design. It also features a tool-free depth -of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads, along with a tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal. The rear exhuast helps to keep contaminates away from work. This unit is made to drive 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" in length, with a sequential style trigger, and 100 nail magazine capacity. This unit has a removable non-marring nose tip with on tool storage, and an integrated rubber grip for improved comfort and anti-slip grip. It also has an adjustable belt hook which allows the tool to be kept near the user. This kit also includes 500 nails of 1-1/4", carrying case, and owner's manual.


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #3382 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: DEWALT
  • Model: DWFP12231
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 13.09" h x3.74" w x13.03" l,

Features

  • Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
  • Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of nail heads
  • Tool-free jam release mechanism for easy nail removal
  • Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
  • Drives 18 gauge nails from 5/8" to 2" length

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

13 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
5Could not be happier
By Tony
This is the homeowner/consumer model of this nailer, and it is probably not adequate for professionals that use it all day long, 40 hours a day. The little black rubber rectangles on the side have fallen off, for example, and the case is not as solidly constructed as you might find on the 3-times-this-price professional version.

That said, this is far and away better than the Craftsman model it replaced in my home. The nailer is precise, does not mar the finish of my work, and it would be very easy to clear a jam - if it ever jammed (which it won't) due to its clever construction. The finish work I have done with this tool (mostly crown moldings and finish trim work in my kitchen) has been much better than the work I was able to do with the Craftsman - requiring far less putty and caulk, fewer wood splits, and fewer incompletely-driven nails.

As a hobbyist and experienced remodeler of my own homes, I have used my new nailer for 40-50 hours over a month or two and it's working great. I predict years of reliable service.

13 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
5Name says it all!!
By Victor Stinson
Love my nailer!! After using my dads I had to have one for myself, only this ones better than his!! I love DEWALT and they make a very dependable product!! This one is sleek and comfortable ! The first time I pulled the trigger with first nail I said " WOW!!" I don't believe anyone will be disappointed if you know quality tools!!

11 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
5Dewalt DWFP12231 Brad Nailer
By woodsman101
I bought this nailer because of needing to shoot 2" brads. I have shot 1 1/4, 1 1/2 and 2" brads with no problems. The nailer counter sinks perfectly everytime, and with no jams, I was worried about that when it came to the reviews of some of the other brand name brad nailers that stated their guns were jaming with 2" brads. So far I am very satisfied with the quality of this product. I have always been a fan of Dewalt.


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment