Thursday, February 20, 2014

Best Price - DEWALT DW276 6.5-Amp Variable-Speed Reversing Drywall Screwdriver


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17420 in Home Improvement
  • Color: NA
  • Brand: DEWALT
  • Model: DW276
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 3.00" h x10.25" w x12.00" l,4.50 pounds

Features

  • Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability
  • High torque for deck building, drywall and heavy gauge steel stud framing
  • Metal gear housing for jobsite durability and increased reliability
  • Depth-sensitive, set and forget-inch nosepiece for consistent fastener depth
  • Rubber grip and two-finger trigger for increased comfort and greater control, excellent ergonomics

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

17 of 19 people found the following review helpful.
4Corded screwdriver works well, especially on drywall
By Avid home improvement practicioner
My drywall projects grew in scope as I gained experience, so I decided to invest in a screwgun. I have installed drywall in a garage and several rooms. I bought the DW 276 because I might also use this for decking or flooring. This tool works great on drywall, rapidly and consistently driving screws to the proper depth. I have placed plywood subflooring with this tool and have found that the "feel" of this application was different from drywall, but the tool was good for this application as well.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Job well done
By Jim
It is a excellent driver. Starts out smooth. I am pleased with the overall performance. It was used on walls and roof on a steel shop building.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4Like it
By Eric Draven
This is a good gun at a fair price. I've owned other brands but none seam to last as long as the dewalt brand.


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment