Thursday, February 20, 2014

Best Price - DEWALT DW255 6-Amp Drywall Screwdriver


Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #9382 in Home Improvement
  • Color: NA
  • Brand: DEWALT
  • Model: DW255
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 3.00" h x10.25" w x12.00" l,4.00 pounds

Features

  • Depth-sensitive, set and forget-inch nose-piece for consistent fastener depth
  • Two-finger, rubber trigger for increased comfort
  • Hi-speed transmission for production drywall hanging
  • Lightweight with excellent ergonomics
  • Helical-cut steel, heat-treated steel gears for long life and durability

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Great drywall screw gun
By tru2u
I already have one. I do construction of all kinds and do drywall maybe 3 or 4 times a year. My other gun is 7 or 8 years old. I bought this one for back-up and in case I got a job that i wanted two people using screw guns. Haven't had to use this one yet, but I really like my other dewalt DW255 and think it is the best. In my line of work, I spend alot of time in the tool department and reviewing all the brands and with their latest features and I believe this screw gun is the best out of the drywall guns. I recommend it highly to anyone needing to drywall, do-it-yourselfers or professional.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5A great purchase for your home repairs!
By A. Housley
Works very well and is plenty powerful. It is pretty loud, especially if you are using it enough to be purchasing this. The depth adjustment works well and is easy to use. I like the double finger trigger as it is a bit easier to pull after just picking it up instead of fumbling to find the trigger. The clip on top is near useless though. Very good for the money!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Perfect. Works flawlessly
By Chris
When you buy a specialty tool like this you want it to do one task and do it well. This tool does. While I am pretty darned handy, I had never really hung drywall. I bought this gun after trying to use a cordless drill for a while. Wow what a difference. It totally changed my perception of hanging drywall. While I will definitely keep my day job, I actually enjoyed the task. The right tool can certainly do that. Make the purchase, enjoy your project, and then re-sell it at the end. I promise, you won't feel like it owes you anything at the end of the job. For me, I liked it so much that I can't bring myself to get rid of it just in case...


Certain content that appears in this website comes from amazon services llc. this content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time. Engine Market is a participant in the amazon services llc associates program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment